Brewing TV is coming back

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 am

per their Facebook page. I am not sure how I feel about it though.
rlynge

Re: Brewing TV is coming back

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 pm

I'm looking forward to it and I hope it does well. I really enjoyed the previous episodes. :D

OBD
ObiDon

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 pm

I will try it...I hope it can be at least close to as good as it was before...
Stinkfist

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

I hope it is great but I am not sure that it will live up to its past without dawson, keeler, and chip.
rlynge

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Never seen it, never wanted to see it, don't know what the drama is about certain people leaving the company (NB), and don't care. Awesome for those people that do, but I'm not one of them.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 am

It'll be different, and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the first few episodes.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 am

Adam wrote:Never seen it, never wanted to see it, don't know what the drama is about certain people leaving the company (NB), and don't care. Awesome for those people that do, but I'm not one of them.

The show was very informational and entertaining as well. Just another one of those information sources to learn from. Give it a look. Some of the episodes are quite good.

I too will give the benefit of the doubt but I will still miss the old cast. I have no opinion in regards to the NB conversation. I understand companies and people move on in life. I never purchased from NB so I can't judge their business practices.
rlynge

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 am

Adam wrote:Never seen it, never wanted to see it, don't know what the drama is about certain people leaving the company (NB), and don't care. Awesome for those people that do, but I'm not one of them.

wow thanks for that very informative post....my day is much better now that i read that....lol

would you like to tell how your dinner was last night as well?
Stinkfist

Next

Return to General Beer Related