Re: BN Sponsor Listing (under construction)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 am

BDawg wrote:Stickied

U da Maun!!!!

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Updated to add Adventures in Homebrewing.......AIH. Still looking for MicroMatic, and WhiteLabs to flash by, so I can get the links.

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

There may be some that are radio reads but don't have banner ads as part of the package? I can't recall last I saw either of them, but I'll keep my out too.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

AIH jumped on board at the perfect time. I found them by accident about a month before they started advertising & they have a couple hard to find items I've been looking for. Has anyone placed an order with them yet? I was kind of curious about their customer service. I learned the hard way that just because someone's a sponsor doesn't mean they run a good business.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 am

Ozwald wrote:AIH jumped on board at the perfect time. I found them by accident about a month before they started advertising & they have a couple hard to find items I've been looking for. Has anyone placed an order with them yet? I was kind of curious about their customer service. I learned the hard way that just because someone's a sponsor doesn't mean they run a good business.

I asked someone in the chat on Sunday when I heard the ad and he said it was a great store. Of course that's one person's opinion, but I do know they seem to have the cheapest prices for Perlick 525SS around - $29.99.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:17 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
Ozwald wrote:AIH jumped on board at the perfect time. I found them by accident about a month before they started advertising & they have a couple hard to find items I've been looking for. Has anyone placed an order with them yet? I was kind of curious about their customer service. I learned the hard way that just because someone's a sponsor doesn't mean they run a good business.

I asked someone in the chat on Sunday when I heard the ad and he said it was a great store. Of course that's one person's opinion, but I do know they seem to have the cheapest prices for Perlick 525SS around - $29.99.

Unless you also need the shanks. Otherwise, I'd look at Beverage Factory. I can't remember if its their regular site or their eBay page, but they've got a great price on a combo deal.
12stones

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 am

Justin mentioned Homebrewstuff.com on last Sunday's Session but no mention of a discount code. I took a chance and entered BNARMY and it does give you 10% off.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 am

TheDarkSide wrote:Justin mentioned Homebrewstuff.com on last Sunday's Session but no mention of a discount code. I took a chance and entered BNARMY and it does give you 10% off.

It's good that they've returned to sponsorship, I just hope we don't have to listen to that retarded commercial any more. That was almost as bad as the 'Relax, Grillin' & STFU' commercial. Nothing could be as bad as the old Munton's one though.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Beer Related