Finally got my new system put together and love it. First brew day went pretty well yesterday. Ended up with around 87% eff. 20 Gallons of All Amarillo Saison: 10 got Wyeast 3726, 5 got WLP670 American Farmhouse, and 5 got 3724 and in 2 days will get Chardonney yeast.
The auto sparge worked great
Hit my mash temp dead on
Running off into the Boil. I can't get over how quiet the Blichmann Burners are
Criagslist Cheapo upright freezer and a stand for the conical
Experiment time! Right before I cleaned out the mash tun I got about 4.5 gallons of whatever was left. Added some DME and ended up with .028 gravity. Still had some old lacto and Ale yeast so I pitched them for a bonus no boil Berliner-ish something.