Re: Secret Santa 2017

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 pm

This has gone so smoothly for so many years, I guess we were due for a f'n train wreck. Spider & Beerbaron haven't sent, but have acknowledged they will soon. I haven't heard shit from Nodstonothing. Tracking says delivered, but I haven't got a received or sent message from him. He's a regular participant, so hopefully everything is well in his corner of the world.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Ozwald wrote:Spider confirmed he received your package.

For the record I want everyone to know that Spider received my package. That is all
Nasty Nate

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Haha, I figure spider must have gotten the beer from his SS, drank it all and forgot to start fermenting the one he was gonna send me...
thestew

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Heh, actually, I've only got one homebrew on hand to send your way, but gonna round up some commercial stuff to bulk out my package, much like tube socks in the :nutters: .

Nate, yours got here just fine, but I went right to work (2) from work (1), and I stashed it in the cooler there and keep forgetting to take it home! That may be subconscious, since I told myself I wasn't going to enjoy them until I got mine sent out... Easier to not drink them if they aren't in the house...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:51 pm

February is in 2 days. My sentiments about putting Spidey-whitey on the naughty list are as follows:

Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to General Beer Related